Halandale Crosswalk Accident Attorney | Neufeld, Kleinbuerg & Pinkiert
Injured in a crosswalk accident in Halandale Florida and need a highly skillled lawyer? Call Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert - 305-931-6666.
Logo 305.931.6666
2641 NE 207 Street,Aventura, FL 33180
1102 S. Florida Avenue,Lakeland, FL 33803
80 S.W. 8th Street Suite 2000-B Miami, FL 33130
950 South Pine Island Road Suite 150-A Plantation, FL 33324
Close
YOU ONLY PAY IF WE WIN
305-931-6666 954-523-8292

Hallandale
Cross Walk Accident Attorney

Contact An Actual Attorney
* fields are required

Hallandale
Cross Walk
Accident Attorney

When a road accident occurs, pedestrians who happen to be nearby are amongst the most vulnerable victims. Around 129,000 pedestrians attend emergency rooms across the United States each year after sustaining injuries in a traffic accident they were otherwise not involved with. Additionally, almost 5,400 pedestrians were killed on or near US roads in 2015, making them significantly more likely to die in a fatal car accident than any of the cars’ occupants.

According to official statistics:

  • Pedestrians aged 65 or older accounted for almost 20% of all pedestrian deaths and 13% of injuries in cross walk accidents in 2015
  • 20% of under-15s who were killed in 2015 traffic accidents were pedestrians
  • 48% of fatal cross walk and other pedestrian traffic accidents involved alcohol

When you or a loved one have been injured or killed in a collision, a cross walk accident attorney from Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA has the legal expertise needed to protect your rights and secure the maximum compensation available to you.

Secure
Expert Legal
Representation From
A Hallandale Cross Walk
Accident Attorney Today

Did you know that, according to the NHTSA, 90% of pedestrians could survive being hit by a vehicle travelling at 20 miles per hour?At 40 miles per hour, your chances of survival are reduced to just 10%.Evidently, with cross walk accidents, speed is likely to contributeto the severity of the incident – after all, the faster a motorist is driving, the less time they have to stop before they reach the cross walk.

Cross walks are intended to provide a safe location for pedestrians to cross busy roads, and are very effective when everyone acts in a responsible manner. Once a pedestrian has stepped onto a cross walk, they are protected from oncoming traffic. However, when a driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, distracted, or driving at excessive speed, a cross walk will afford no protection to unfortunate pedestrians who find themselves in their path.

Whatever caused the collision, if you have been struck while on a cross walk, a Hallandale cross walk accident attorney can provide the legal representation you need. Entrust the complexities of the legal battle to us, and concentrate on what is most important – recovering from your ordeal and getting back to your everyday life with your family and friends.

Our work as Hallandale cross walk accident attorneys will include reviewing and analyzing all available evidence to confirm that the motorist in question was at fault, before pursuing them for compensation in respect of the consequences of their reckless or negligent behavior behind the wheel.

Neufeld,
Kleinberg & Pinkiert,
Pa Cross Walk Accident
Attorneys Can Handle
Your Case Successfully

Cross walk rules are simple – you do not walk when there is traffic obstructing the cross walk but, when the light says you have right of way, you are free to cross. Unfortunately, negligent and reckless drivers mean this does not always happen, resulting in accidents such as yours.

When you have sustained injuries on a cross walk through no fault of your own, you deserve outstanding legal representation. To schedule your free consultation, call us today on 305.931.6666 or complete our online contact form for a callback.