Never allow yourself to be interviewed or provided a statement to an insurance company without a personal injury lawyer. Below are some common questions asked by insurance companies
General Questions Surrounding the Subject Car Accident
- What were the weather conditions? If raining, were wipers on? If dark – headlights on?
- Were you wearing your seat belt?
- What road were you travelling on? In what direction? Which lane? How many lanes in total?
- Where were you coming from, where were you going to? Are you familiar with the area? How often do you drive the area?
- Was anyone else in the car with you? Anyone in the other car(s) involved?
- What was the speed limit? How fast were you going?
- How was traffic? Did anything obstruct your view?
- Year, make, model of vehicle involved? Do you own it or someone else? If someone else, who?
- Did you see the other automobile prior to the collision?