HAVE YOU SUFFERED FROM A SLIP AND FALL INJURY
Slip and fall injuries are an all too common occurrence in Florida. Frequent wet weather conditions create hazardous sidewalks, stairways, wet floors or parking lots, and other dangerous areas. Businesses (shopping malls, plazas, cities, hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, etc…) know this and have a responsibility to you to maintain their premises in a reasonably safe condition. When the fail to do so, injuries are inevitable. Slip-and-fall injuries can cause torn ligaments, hip and bone fractures, and even head trauma, leading to long-term pain and suffering, as well as loss of income and overall quality of life. If you have been injured in a slip or fall, you need the best possible legal team working to ensure fair compensation.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A SLIP AND FALL?
- Call an ambulance if in significant pain. At the very least see your doctor as soon as possible (the longer you wait to seek medical attention, the worse it is for your potential slip and fall case);
- If you are able to while waiting for an ambulance, insist on filing an incident report;
- Obtain the names of any staff or management you speak with;
- If possible, note the name and phone number of any witnesses to the slip and fall;
- Do not sign anything;
- Do not speak to an insurance adjuster after the accident until you have spoken to a slip and fall lawyer first (call 305.931.6666); Your slip and fall lawyer will review with you how best to answer common questions asked by insurance companies.
- Save your shoes and clothing;
- Take all the pictures you can (of your injuries, of the area where you slipped and fell, of the area surrounding where you slipped and fell, of your clothing and any wetness or foreign substances that might have caused your slip and fall)
The slip-and-fall accident attorneys at Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA, have the experience it takes, a team of experts readily available (building code experts, coefficient of friction engineers, investigators, etc…) and a long track record of success in obtaining judgments for our slip and fall clients. Call today for your free consultation and find out how we can help. Remember that the business owner, generally through their insurance company will immediately begin to take steps to protect their interests (which are primarily focused on paying you as little money as possible). This is why it is absolutely essential to call and begin working with a slip and fall lawyer immediately. Witness’s memories, video footage are less likely to be available the longer you wait to speak with a slip and fall attorney.
No Win — No Fees Or Costs Services In English, Spanish And Creole
SLIP AND FALL PREMISES LIABILITY ATTORNEY
It is not uncommon for the phrase slip-and-fall or slip and fall lawyer to conjure negative imagery. Many people equate a slip-and-fall to someone attempting to cash in on perceived or created danger. In truth, these types of cases can be challenging, however, our law firm has the experience necessary to carefully evaluate a case and properly advise individuals at the initial consultation stage. The truth is, we will not accept just any slip and fall injury case. Only if we believe that we can prove that the store owner knew or should have known that a dangerous condition existed, had the opportunity to fix the problem, and failed to do so will we consider accepting the case.
CONTACT OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM
If you have questions regarding slip-and-fall accidents, we encourage you to contact Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA. All cases are accepted on a contingency fee basis — if there is no recovery, you do not pay. Evening and weekend appointments are available for the convenience of our clients. Services offered in English, Spanish and Creole.
Our slip and fall lawyers have over 90 years of combined personal injury experience and will fully investigate your injuries and the factors that led to the slip and fall accident. Was there a malfunctioning air conditioning unit in the area? Was the puddle of water clear or murky indicating that many people had stepped through it? Did you notice employees in the area who had ample opportunity to clean the slippery surface? These, and other, questions can help us gain a clear understanding of what happened, and who is liable.