What To Do
After A Slip And Fall?
- Call an ambulance if in significant pain. At the very least see your doctor as soon as possible (the longer you wait to seek medical attention, the worse it is for your potential slip and fall case);
- If you are able to while waiting for an ambulance, insist on filing an incident report;
- Obtain the names of any staff or management you speak with;
- If possible, note the name and phone number of any witnesses to the slip and fall;
- Do not sign anything;
- Do not speak to an insurance adjuster after the accident until you have spoken to a slip and fall lawyer first (call 305.931.6666 or 954.523.8292); Your slip and fall lawyer will review with you how best to answer common questions asked by insurance companies.
- Save your shoes and clothing;
- Take all the pictures you can (of your injuries, of the area where you slipped and fell, of the area surrounding where you slipped and fell, of your clothing and any wetness or foreign substances that might have caused your slip and fall)
The slip-and-fall accident attorneys at Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA, have the experience it takes, a team of experts readily available (building code experts, coefficient of friction engineers, investigators, etc…) and a long track record of success in obtaining judgments for our slip and fall clients. Call today for your free consultation and find out how we can help. Remember that the business owner, generally through their insurance company will immediately begin to take steps to protect their interests (which are primarily focused on paying you as little money as possible). This is why it is absolutely essential to call and begin working with a slip and fall lawyerimmediately. Witness’s memories, video footage are less likely to be available the longer you wait to speak with a slip and fall attorney.
No Win — No Fees Or Costs Services In English, Spanish And Creole